We may collect and receive information about users of our Services (“users,” “you,” or “your”) from various sources, including: (i) information you provide through your user account on the Services (your “Account”) if you register
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
- Account Registration : When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, Zip Code and telephone number
- Payment Information : When you add your financial account information to your Account, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We also do not store your financial account information on our systems.
- Communications : If you contact us directly or through our chat window, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you
may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
- We may use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have
period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following the instructions provided in your internet browser.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
- Your name, address, and contact details
- Your payment details or bank details. We do not store card numbers.
- Your login details, and usage statistics
- Any sales, billing, and support communications you made.
Information We Receive from Third Parties
- Third-Party Partners. We may also receive publicly available information about you and combine it with data that we have about you.
- Your location, IP address, browser information, time you spend on our website, the number of visits you made and your referral websites or links.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways. This includes:
- Create and manage your hosting account with us.
- Understand, analyze and train our employees with respective client knowledge base, Develop new services, features, and customer case studies.
- To contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Also, if we have trouble processing your order, we will use this information to contact you.
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our employees including for customer service, feedback, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Services.
Find and prevent fraud.
For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
- Notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you
Note: This website is not intended to be used by children below the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third-party tools or software with your consent for helping you provide our Services.
- For processing card payments
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred after your consent to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets,
or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
including investigation of potential violations hereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; (iv) respond to your requests; or (v) protect our rights, property or safety,
our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
Cloudington takes privacy issues seriously and wants to protect your rights. We understand and respect your concerns regarding privacy and make your online experience satisfying and safe. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures
designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
Our project office is located in a 24/7 public access restricted space secured by the state police department. Our office infrastructure is 24/7/365 monitored with CCTV cameras and access to the working spaces are restricted
by a biometric system.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting
requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has
been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you are a registered user, you may access certain information associated with your Account by logging into our Services or emailing email@example.com. If you terminate your
Account, any public activity on your account prior to deletion may remain stored on our servers and may remain accessible to the public. To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify
your identity before updating or removing your information.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these
rights by emailing to email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted
prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
Cloudington does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, and children under 13 are prohibited from using our Services. If you learn that a child has provided us with personal information in violation
previously collected from you through our Services, we will notify you through our Services, by email, or other communication.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Cloudington is a global company. We may transfer personal information to countries other than the country in which the data was originally collected. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country
The data controller of your personal information is Cloudington Private Limited.